Sunday, April 29, 2012

To The Rainbow Bridge

The human told me of the passing of one of the truly great corgis, Barnianne. From the beginning, wee little Barnianne had to fight for life. Other breeders might have just let her slip quietly into the night, but her Millie wouldn't let that happen, no. Though she was troubled by health problems here and there, she came through them all with strength and courage. But finally, not all that long ago, she took wing to the Rainbow Bridge, where now she is free of pain and woe and is happily frapping with all her joyous friends, awaiting the rest of us.

AAaaaaaaaaRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo, Barnianne. We will always love you and never forget you.







1 comment:

  1. Debba, thank you for your kind words about Barnianne ... she was truly one of the special ones. The song I always sang to her was,'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine .. you make me happy when skies are blue ...' She will hold a special place in my heart forever. Hugs to you and Stella ...
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete