Monday, October 31, 2011

Carmel Vacation

So, the human threw me and her Mom into the car and took us on up to the Monterey Peninsula. Stuck in a crate in the backseat, I can't say the scenery was all that spectacular, except on the few occasions when I was let out to stretch my little legs and pee. We finally got up there Wed. night. Lawsy, you wanna talk about stairs? Two short flights at the front, and one long flight at the back. We were up on the 2nd floor, ya see. So, twice to thrice times daily trips up and down stairs on top of walking all over Carmel, Monterey, Pacific Grove and Salinas, and I think I dropped a few pounds!  Still, there were admiring humans everywhere, big and small, giving me pets and telling me how beautiful I was. Made it home safe and sound Sunday night. I'm recuperating nicely. Enjoy the pics!










No comments:

Post a Comment