Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Food!
















I must say, I'm quite pleased. The human has been moaning about how my old food, Purina One, changed formulas and she's not crazy about the ingredients now. So, she went over to Petco today to check out a bunch of other dog foods. Wellness has been recommended by the Lady-in-Waiting at Kallista for years, and my human finally decided to give it a try. I got to taste test it when she brought it home, and I'm happy to report it's pretty dang good! The human likes the fact that it's grain free and has lots of good healthy stuff in it. I like the fact that it's mostly MEAT! And while it's true it costs more, I'm worth it! Anywhoebber, if your human is interested in reading up on it, here's the link to the website:


And no, I do NOT get kickbacks on this stuff. I should, butt I don't.

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! I love Wellness Core!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what Sadie eats, and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SHOULD get kick backs! GO Stella!

    ReplyDelete