Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling kinda icky

It started with itchies. I don't know what they were, they just itched. So, I bit at them and scratched and then the human got involved. So, you know what happens next. Yep, a trip to the Vet. And then she has the nerve to complain about what it ends up costing her. Hey, it was YOUR idea, not mine! Anwhoebber, got some drugs which made me puke and, well, you know what happens at the other end when things aren't good... So, the human takes me off the pill that made me sick, but then shoves another one down my throat. Oh, and she brings out the pumpkin. No no, not the big hard orange thingy, the orange mushy stuff, the guts! Plops a big spoonful of that stuff onto my pitiful bit of kibble. Kinda good actually. Supposed to help build stronger turds 50 different ways, or some such thing. I don't know. Hey, I'm a dog. All I know is, I don't feel all that great, butt it could be worse.

5 comments:

  1. Cute post - get well soon, Stella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...cleaning a bad butt on a fluff. Can't even imagine. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete