Sunday, August 15, 2010

Toys and Temp thingy

Hey, if we get another corgi, do I have to share all my toys? Even my tennis balls? Oh... I'm gonna have to think about this very hard. And it's not easy. The human says I have fluff between the ears. She should talk. I do have fluff IN my ears. Ear curls are a fluffy hallmark, ya know. Anywhoebber, I told the human I thought it would be cool to have a little weather type gizmo on my blog so she found the one you see off to the left. Kinda cool, in a very warm sort of way (fluffy joke, arf).

3 comments:

  1. Darling as ever, Miss Stella :-)......are you perhaps going to get a brother or sister ?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you have quite the collection of toys, Stella! Are they all yours, or do you have to share them with anyone???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stella!

    I have just found your blog and I love it.

    Here at The Daily Corgi we love Fluff Power! I'd love to feature the masthead photo of you and your marvelous boofy pants.

    Would that be OK?

    I have added you to The Daily Corgi's blogroll.

    Woof!

    Laurie Eno
    Editor
    The Daily Corgi
    http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete