Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Got Jumped!















I was making the rounds with the human earlier today, when I got jumped by a big smelly old white dog. Mean thing bruised and scratched me up a bit. Human took me to the emergency clinic and I had to get two shots, which actually hurt worse than what the mean dog did. Also got some pills, ugh. Human is good and mad now, and she's gonna carry a big stick when we're out on our walks from now on. As I was feeling a bit sore, I had to have the human lift me into my usual spot on the sofa for a wee nap this afternoon. No worries though, I'll be fine.

3 comments:

  1. aww oh no!! Stupid big dog :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Stella! ((hugs)) - and a kick to the big mean dog that done this horrid thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me no like --

    T-dog has problems with bigger (e.g., Bernese Mountain or Mastiff-sized) dogs. He did get bitten by (and responded (sadly) in kind) a small, yet hyperactive dog from down the street. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete