Saturday, September 26, 2009

Poor nekkid humans

Why don’t humans have fur? They’ve got wispy bits here and there, which they refer to as “hair”, mostly on their heads. Hey, maybe it’s cuz they go about on two legs, so they’re much higher up in the air, where it’s cooler, right? So they need hair on their heads to keep them warm. Wow, I just figgered that out! Butt, they really hardly have any fur/hair to speak of. And that’s why they have to wear clothes, apparently. Imagine waking up in the morning and not being able to do a thing until you put clothes on? And they even put stuff on their feets! They’re called shoes. I like shoes. Not that I’d ever wear them, mind you. Butt, they’re mostly made of leather, and quite tasty (even without ketchup). It’s very considerate of my human to have several pairs. That way, I can change off from day to day. Thank goodness she isn’t a vegan…

No comments:

Post a Comment