Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Bath, ACK!!

Then one day, I was minding my own business (as is my usual custom), when suddenly the human picked me up and carried me into the kitchen. Well that was okay, cuz I’m smart and quickly learned that food comes from this room. So, I figger I’m gonna get something good to eat. But instead, she plops me in this big shiny bowl, which she calls a sink. Then she starts running water! Welp, I’m not thirsty, so what’s up with…hey wait, don’t pour water all over me! And now what? Oh no, she’s rubbing this bubbly smelly stuff into my fur!! Finally, she rinses all the stuff (I guess it’s called shampoo) out, and rubs me briskly with a big fluffy towel. Yep, I’ve just had my first bath. Gone are the scents of my momma, brothers and sister. Now I smell “nice”. ACK, SHPLFT!! I'm not sure I like this human anymore, so I go hide under the coffee table.

No comments:

Post a Comment